The Alresford School of Bell Ringing
Click on the links below to navigate this site:
Teaching bell ringing in Alresford and the surrounding area
The Alresford School of Bellringing has been formed to promote and teach the art of Bell Ringing in Alresford and the surrounding area. The school follows the Learning the Ropes scheme and is delivered by members of the Association of Ringing Teachers (ART). This offers new and developing ringers:
- A guarantee that they will be taught well using a progressive, modern teaching scheme. Learning will be structured and fun.
- Teaching that is tailored to their needs and offers lots of varied ringing opportunities.
- A sense of camaraderie because they are learning together and the social life associated with a wider group.
- Assurance that all teachers will be following ART safeguarding policies and guidelines.
- An environment that is well-organised and well-resourced.
- As teachers have been trained to deliver the scheme, a consistent approach by a number of different teachers.
By e-mail: email@example.com
Our ART teachers:
Roger Booth New Alresford firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian Redway New Alresford email@example.com
Andrew Booth New Alresford firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Willis Candover Valley email@example.com
Carol Ward Candover Valley firstname.lastname@example.org
Some members of the New Alresford Band with the Charmborough Ring
Last updated 3rd December 2016